Per Diem Fees for Obstacle Course, Training, & Guided Obstacle Course Runs:
* Paid upon arrival & mandatory WAIVER signed “annually” prior to any activity on property.
$35 Course fee – Daily Obstacle Course rate for all visits.
Does not include a guide & you must know the course or go with someone who does.
$50 per hour TRAINING/GUIDE fee - for a PRIVATE GROUP GUIDED COURSE RUN (reservations required).
**FIRST TIME VISITORS “MUST” participate in a GUIDED run before they can use the course on their own.
PLEASE NOTE: Special Deal Guided Runs are “not” personal training runs. Your guide will lead you through the course, spot you at obstacles, and only offer minimal instruction/assistance. You are expected to keep moving and if you cannot complete an obstacle, you will have to move on to the next one.
Membership (billed monthly):
$70 month – Outdoor Obstacle Course Only
Personal Training Rates:
$50/hour for private training session (1 person)
$30/hour per person for semi-private training session (2 people)
$25/hour per person for private group training session (8 person maximum)
Training Voucher Deals:
4 Pass Voucher: $100 for 4 visits to the Obstacle Course (can be shared). Save $40 on a book of 4 training passes!!
10 Pass Voucher: $200 for 10 visits to the Obstacle Course only (can be shared). Save $150 on a book of 10 training passes!!
* Must be 12 y.o. & up to participate on the Obstacle Course for training & supervised by the parent or assigned adult at all times.
* Age limit to participate in races is 13 - 17 for Youth Divisions, 18-49 for Adult Divisions, and 50+ for Master's Divisions.
* Everyone must SIGN A WAIVER every year. Minors under 18 must have signature by parent or “legal” guardian. Adult friends cannot sign for minors not related to them.
* NO DOGS PERMITTED ON THE SHALE HILL COURSE. We love dogs, we have a dog, but we cannot permit dogs on the course for liability reasons. Kindly leave your dog at home when you come to train or race. If you must bring your dog, they can only be walked on leash to relieve themselves and must be returned to your vehicle. PLEASE clean up your doggy-doo-doo and don't leave it for us or our patrons to step in.