SHALE HILL RATES
$40 ADULTS (18+) – per person/per visit **
$30 COLLEGE STUDENTS - per person (ID required)**
$20 CHILD (12-17) - must accompany adult - per child/per visit **
Does not include a guide & you must know the course or go with someone who does.
** FIRST TIME VISITORS “MUST” participate in a GUIDED/PERSONAL TRAINING run before they can use the course on their own.
PLEASE call to schedule a guided personal training run with one of our guides to run the course for the first time.
Membership (billed monthly):
$80 month – Outdoor Obstacle Course Only
Personal Training Rates:
$50/hour for private training session (1 person)
$30/hour per person for semi-private training session (2 people)
$25/hour per person for private group training session (3-8 person maximum)
Training Voucher Deals:
- 4 Pass Voucher: $140 ($35 per visit)
* Must be 12 y.o. & up to participate & supervised by the parent or assigned adult at all times.
* Age limit to participate in races is 13 - 17 for Youth Divisions, 18-49 for Adult Divisions, and 50+ for Master's Divisions.
* Everyone must SIGN A WAIVER every year. Minors under 18 must have signature by parent or “legal” guardian. Adult friends cannot sign for minors not related to them.
* Safety at all obstacles is VERY IMPORTANT!! Playing, shoving, pushing, pulling or horsing around on obstacles is strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave the course if you are doing this. Most obstacles only permit 1-3 people max on the obstacle.
* NO DOGS PERMITTED ON THE SHALE HILL COURSE. We love dogs, we have a dog, but we cannot permit dogs on the course for liability reasons. Kindly leave your dog at home when you come to train or race.